Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Feel Like a Watermelon Today

It's about 7pm and I'm up 1689 calories (including an evening snack I listed that I'm not sure if I'm going to eat or not now), which just feels like way too much. Literally, I feel just too full, and now I need to lug myself around the block for my evening walk. Ugh!

A lot of it is watermelon, which I ate like crazy today. I just can't help myself. In fact, one reason I don't buy whole watermelons is because I will eat the entire thing. Granted, I'm supposed to be able to eat a lot of fruit, and I have: 1/4 of a 9" watermelon, 2 bananas, and a little pinapple for breakfast today. But, that plus everything else!

I need to probably pay for it the next few days. Last week I averaged about 1350 calories a day, and I really wasn't hungry. In fact, I felt like I was eating all the time.

Here's to extra lemon water and not stepping on the scale for a few days!

No comments: