Sunday, June 18, 2006

Adios Taco Bell

Driving into work today, I had a sudden longing for Taco Bell. I don't go there often, but I was in a small habit of going every once in awhile on Sundays before work. Normally, I was running late, didn't have time to pack healthy munchies, and so hit the Bell on the way in. $2 dollars and 2 minutes later, I would be back on the road again, soft shelled tacos in bag with extra hot sauce, please.

Can't help it. I love me some Taco Bell and if I could, I'd eat there 2xs a day.

Instead, I had a lunch box packed with cataloup, 2% cottage cheese, low everything crackers, low everything cookies, and 2 mozzerla cheese sticks. Oh, yes, and loads of water.

Maybe I can get creative and try to actually cook something low-cal, Latin-style tomorrow, but it just won't be the same as the Bell.

No comments: