Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rear in Gear

Back from work now, and while I had every intention of eating enough healthy stuff so that I wouldn't be hungry and thus would be able to exercise when I got home, I just didn't feel like eating much today. I ate a protein bar on the car trip home, so that helped some. But, now I need to gear up and try to exercise, even if I do the 2 mile I need to do something. I really feel like taking a nap.

Something about Sundays, all hell tends to break loose at work. First, we had some weird guy hanging out at the back door where employees enter, so I had to write that up. Then later a patron's bike was stolen, so I had to call the police. And, about this same time, the elevator doors jammed opened, so I had to call the elevator company, who were closed of course, to come out and fix it. Luckily, we had a police officer come by earlier in the day just to check that we were all okay, and she promised to stop by on Sundays and check in on a regular basis.

Okay, enough....time to gear up and walk, walk, walk!

No comments: