Monday, September 11, 2006

Blessed Scale!

Yes, yes, I know I said I was going to try to not weigh myself today, but I did it, and I'm glad. I don't really understand how I could supposedly lose 2lbs so quicky, but the scale said exactly what it did on Saturday morning, so I'm going to believe it. Maybe I had water weight issues on Friday. Who knows?

Last night I noticed that my PJ bottoms felt a little lose, and these are the ones I usually don't like to wear because they are tighter than the rest. However, I was down to my last pair because my dryer is acting up. I pretty much have to run it for 3 or more cycles before I can dry a load, so I'm very far behind with the laundry this week. They were all I had to sleep in.

Since going into a tail-spin on Friday, I have been fabulously good about my food, sticking really close to my 1500 calorie goal. So while that one day was depressing, it was a good wake up call for me.

Now, to just keep it going. I plan to do the 3mile DVD this morning and I'm off to write up my food for the day.

No comments: