Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just a Quickie

I'm getting ready to head off to work soon, so not a lot of time to chat. I did fill out most of today's food menu on fitday.com, but I really find it tough to do. Sundays especially are weird for me because I work 1/2 a day, smack dab in the middle of the day. That means, basically, no real lunch for me. Plus, I need to eat a little something before I leave work so that I am not hungry when I get home and can then exercise.

Also, it feels weird having to come up with food for the entire day. I mean, what if I feel like eating something else? Even something that is still low-cal?

Oh, and yesterday went pretty well. I ate 1700 calories, more than the 1500 I wanted, but heck, it was Saturday and that means wine night, so I ate an extra piece of cheese and another bag of crackers so I wouldn't drink on an empty stomache - never a good idea you know.

Fingers crossed, I'll manage to do at the very least the 2mile walk today, though I hope I can psyche myself up for the 3!

No comments: