Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Jazzercising It Today

C. discovered there's a jazzercise class at the local community center, which is about 15 or so minutes from my house. The first class is free, so I'm going today to try it out.

I've jazzercised in the past and really liked it. In fact, the only reason I stopped various times was due to moving or switching jobs so it wasn't covenient to drive over to them any more. For the longest time, the closest one in our county has been about 30 minutes away from me, so that's why I haven't gone for awhile.

Of course, all classes tend to vary depending on the teacher. So, I'm reserving judgement until I actually see what it's like. If I like it, they have a Monday and Wednesday class I can take, cool, no?

I've been really good about doing my 3 mile DVD lately, but I have to admit to getting a little tired of hearing their same banter over and over again. This will be a nice break. Plus I also ordered another 3 mile walking DVD.

If nothing else, I've got my exercise covered at least. I'm still doing okay on the calorie thing, but I'll admit to going over a few hundred calories these past few days. Still, nothing over 1700, but that can only make things take even longer if I'm not careful.

No comments: