Saturday, January 06, 2007

Yen and Yang with Yee


I've really missed my yoga and now that I'm back on the diet and fitness mill, I splurged on a new Rodney Yee DVD, Power Yoga - Flexibility. This is really to replace an older power yoga video by Yee I had that has finally retired. I love that video, but I wasn't able to find the exact same one on DVD, so hopefully this one will replace it.

I've really started to notice that my whole body has gotten much stiffer over the past year or so, and while I can attribute some of it to being out of shape, unfortunately, I think more than likely it's just another perk of being over 40. Gone are the days when I could stretch for five second and flop down into a split.

I'll let know you what I think of this newest DVD purchase. With shipping included, this puppy was less than $10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some Rodney Yee videos too! He's great. :)

fatand40 said...

This is about my third one. I love his power yoga. I got a great stretch and it really brought my heart rate up.

Anonymous said...

Did you see his wedding in the NY Times?
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/07/fashion/weddings/07Vows.html?ref=fashion

Interesting....