Monday, January 15, 2007

MLK BBQ

I'm throwing my diet to the wind and having burgers today. We are having a BBQ for a party of two. Since it's MLK Day, we are both home for a change, so we are firing up the grill, and that means our famous messy burgers, complete with cheese, blue cheese dressing, tomato, pickle, lettuce, oh and the burger too of course.

I'm planning on eating very light all day, and I've actually managed to do one of my 3mi DVDs again, so hopefully, the damage won't be as bad as it could be.

On the exercise front, things are still going well. Splitting them up has helped a lot. It has also motivated me to squeeze in short workouts on days that I normally feel too pooped to do any exercise. It just feels weird not to exercise every day now. Too bad I couldn't just eat whatever I want every day and exercise to loose weight, but of course - not possible.

No comments: