Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Spark Me

I'm going to try something other than fitday for a change. Not that I don't love fitday, but I've also discovered Spark People, which has a lot more bells and whistles. Actually, it may have too many because so far I'm finding it a little awkward to use, but I will probably get used to it. Plus, it may be that their server has a million fatties like me on it since it's the first of the year, so it's a little slooooowww right now.

Along with the usual food and exercise tracking, they also have message boards, daily tips you can get emailed to you, and loads of other things that I haven't had the time to figure out yet. Like I said, maybe too many bells, but I like the idea of the newsletters. They could sort of work as a daily reminder to keep myself focused.

Speaking of focused, I'm off to do my 2mile today then hitting the grocery store to load up on fruits and vegies.

No comments: