Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Comments on the New Strategy

I've sort of talked about my latest diet strategy, exercising a lot, but the other issue has been food. Honestly, I just got to the point (and yes, I know, it's only been a few weeks) that I'm (yet again) sick and tired of writing every single thing down that I eat. This was my big problem with Weight Watchers, along with eating about 1200 calories a day, forever.

Something that I've begun to realize with my new exercise schedule is the fact that if I want to exercise in the evenings as well as the mornings, I really can't eat much of a dinner. This then is another addition to my latest strategy - cutting down on a meal. I don't meaning cutting out, but instead of having, say, a sandwich, I may have a few cheese sticks and a piece of fruit. That way, around 6ish I'm not too hungry or too full to exercise.

At this point, I'm about two weeks into this new strategy. Thus, it's way too early to tell if it's been working or not. I think if I can manage for a few months, 2 or 3, then I can gauge my success better. One result so far is the fact that I feel pretty good mentally if not physically. I guess those endorphins are kicking in.

No comments: