Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas from Fatand40


Merry Christmas!

I jsut wanted to wish my small readership (all 6 of you) a very Merry Christmas!

Yes, I'm still fat. Yes, food seems to be everywhere right now, but even so I plan to have a wonderful holiday.

Food will not get me down, neither will the relatives who have already started the holiday nagging via email, nor the crazy traffic (have you noticed it too? people are driving like loons!).

It's nice to be home (I actually get Sunday off of at my crappy PT job for, like, the first time since last Easter!), and it's nice not have anything I have to do right-this-very-second-or-else for a change.

I'm just going to enjoy it for now, and I hope you do as well.

(Image from About.com Interior Decorating - not my house! Forgive me Martha Stewart.)

No comments: