This is my "fun" place to blog, which means it is not one of my blog-for-pay sites. (Unless you count the five cents I'll make this year off the google ad I finally added.) So, that means, it is way down on my priority list, but here's a catch up of my life in general....
- I've been blogging/writing for my paying blog/sites.
- I went to a job interview for a full-time teaching gig, at a university no less. I won't know one way or the other until the end of the month, so that gives me a few weeks of sleepless nights trying to figure out if I really want the job or not or will I even get it. (It means some killer driving and low pay, but could help wipe out the "adjunct" blight from my CV.)
- I've been grading papers for the three classes I'm teaching, one of which just ended, another to start up tonight. Oy!
- I'm talking with a local college about teaching a class on blogging...yes, cool, no? (It's not for credit but it would be for cash, and plus, I love turning people on to the blogosphere.)
- I'm working on a proposal for an MLA thingy. Yes, me on a plane and maybe at MLA. The country mouse comes to mind.
- I just finished a book review for an academic journal who turned around and asked me to rewrite it...one thing off and then back on my plate! (And I don't even like this darn book!)
- I'm working on an article about women webloggers which I hope will get accepted at a journal in a month or so.
- I sent in a brief proposal to my jewelry book editor who is too busy to look at it now, so I have wait. (ugh)
- My diet? Not so good, but not so bad. I still have a time with counting those calories, and I know I really need to.
- My exercise? I'm still at it, daily if not a few times a day. I see little to no change, but it wasn't like a was a total couch potato before. I keep reminding myself that it is good for me, even though I see no radical changes in my fat ass.
I could go on, but I think you get the drift.