Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Starting with Surgar Water

Okay, I've read some more of The Shangri-La Diet, and I think I'm going to give it a go. Today is grocery day, so I can get some ELOV today. After my Pria bar and tea breakfast, I downed 1/2 cup of warm water with a 1/2 Tbs of surgar. It wasn't as disgusting as I thought it would be.

According to the book, if I want to lose 20lbs, I need to take 1 Tbs of sugar and 1 Tbs of ELOV every day. For 20-40lbs (which is really what I need to lose), I need to double that. I'm going to first see if I can tolerate 1 Tbs of each a day and go from there. The book also says it takes a few days to kick in, so since this is Weds., I need to see if I can at least make it to the weekend, preferably through the weekend.

I'll keep you posted....

No comments: