Wednesday, October 17, 2007

12 Hours Before WW Weigh-In

My thoughts starting the night before....

"These pants feel loose. Maybe I lost a pound this week."

Waking up the next morning....

"Oh, my Gawd! I'm so bloated! Why did I eat all that pop corn last night? What was I thinking!"

Getting dressed before I leave to WW meeting....

"These pants still don't fit me like I want them too, but maybe I lost at least 1/2 a pound."

Climbing into the car to drive to WW meeting....

"Oh, geez, I'm huge. I can barely fit this seat belt around my stomache."

Driving to the meeting....

"Please, just don't let me have gained anything. I'll be happy with that, no gaining. Even if I didn't lose even a 1/2 a pound, as long as I didn't gain back any weight this week, I'm good with that. I can live with that."

At the meeting, standing on the scale, holding my breath as I peek over to see the WW woman write in my card....

Exhale, "Ah, really? Oh, thank God! A pound?"

Start breathing normally again.

12.5 pounds gone, so many more to go!





[image link]

No comments: