Saturday, September 09, 2006

So Far, So Good

I managed to do the 3mile workout on my DVD again today. Boy, that is a rough one. I'm still not able to do all the stuff with the weights as yet. I sort of pick them up and put them down, but I don't stop marching, which is basically what she calls "walking." It is obviously a major step up from the 2mile she has on this same DVD because with that one I don't really feel that tired afterwards. I work up a sweet, but that's about it. With the 3mile, I'm ready to take a nap afterwards!

I'm also on track with the food so far. Today I tried something a little different. Instead of writing down food as I ate it, I wrote down everything I planned to eat for the day and just tried to stick with that. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I had to tweek things a little because, for example, I'd planned on eating 2 cups of broccoli, but it was kind of in bad shape (which is why it was on sale I'm sure), so - picky eater that I am - I didn't eat much of it. So, that kind of stuff sort of gummed up the works, but other than that it wasn't too bad. I may try this for awhile and see if it helps.

No comments: